Churches in this Benefice follow the C of E safeguarding policy

St James Church High Wych

Design

This delightful and unusual small Victorian church was designed by C.E. Pritchett and consecrated in 1861. It is situated next to its junior/ infant C of E school – High Wych School which was built at the same time. St. James has several interesting features - a round bell turret with a blue 'Bennet' clock, a richly decorated apse and a two-manual 'Father Willis' organ.